Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to my travel blog. It's all old news now that I've stopped traveling, but feel free to look around anyway. Note the page tab up top titled "The Actual Route" for a map of everywhere I went.

Also! Here is link to my currently active blog as a Peace Corps volunteer in Namibia.

On the right you'll find all sorts of handy links. There are links to photo albums from most of the countries I visited over my year of flightless travel, there are links to the twelve articles I published in the Exeter News-Letter over the course of a year, and there is a blog archive categorized by month and year.

If you're interested in specific countries or regions, a rough guide for sifting through the archive is as follows:

East Asia (South Korea, Russia, Mongolia, China): September - December 2010
Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand): December 2010 - February 2011
Central Asia (western China, Kazakhstan): February - April 2011
Near East (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey): April - May 2011
Europe (too many to list, plus Morocco): May - August 2011

Alternately, use the search bar at the top of this blog to look for blog posts containing any keywords you're interested in. Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed travelling around your blog.
    Looked like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A much belated response, but thanks for checking my blog out, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a new blog that's been up for awhile. You can check it out at http://pcvwxnam.blogspot.com

      Delete